The anatomic pathology section employs over a dozen individuals with a diverse set of skills and experiences across a variety of species.
Anatomic Pathology Section Highlights
- Board-certified pathologists with specialties in:
- avian/poultry diagnostics
- equine diagnostics
- food animal diagnostics, and more.
- Each pathologist is available for consultation.
- Staff available after hours to assist with large animal necropsy submissions
Overview of Histopathology Services
- Pathologic evaluation and consultation
- Necropsy examinations
College Station Leadership
Anatomic Pathology Section Head: Gabriel Gomez, DVM, PhD, DACVP
Anatomic Pathology Assistant Section Head: Erin Edwards, DVM, MS, DACVP