The Texas A&M Veterinary Medical Diagnostic Laboratory (TVMDL) is pleased to offer clients our free mobile app available to download for both Android (Play Store) and iOS (Apple iTunes store) devices.
The TVMDL mobile app gives you the ability to search for diagnostic tests and get laboratory information.
Test information includes:
- A detailed description of the test.
- Specimens needed for testing.
- How to package and ship specimens safely.
- Pricing information.
- Test schedules and expected turnaround times.
Laboratory information includes:
- Link to driving directions to all four locations.
- TVMDL contact information.
- Billing and physical addresses for sending specimens.
- Hours of operation.
Digital cytology submission:
- Submit microscopic images captured with your smartphone’s camera.
- Rapid cytologic interpretation within an hour of submission (during standard business hours).
- Easy submission process with abbreviated submission form.
- Save clinic and contact information to allow for fast submission of each new sample.
- Quick results allow for rapid clinical intervention and treatment.
Digital Toxicology submission:
- Submit images of potentially toxic plants, mushrooms, baits, and other substances
- Easy submission process with abbreviated submission form
- Removes hassle of shipping forages