TVMDL employees receive a competitive benefits package. Learn more about what is included below. Visit the Texas A&M AgriLife Administrative Services page to view other potential benefits.
Competitive Insurance Plans
All TVMDL employees are eligible for competitive insurance plans for them and their families. Insurance plans include:
Health and Wellness Benefits
- Complimentary fitness courses and fitness center (College Station employees)
- Wellness release program
- Employee Assistance Program
- TVMDL will cover annual dues in two professional associations for all TVMDL professional staff.
- Employee Discount Program
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and vacation
- Generous retirement plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Continuing education opportunities
- Career advance opportunities
- Career Ladder | Employee-driven avenue to pursue career advancement at TVMDL. It is designed to recognize and promote employees with sustained, exceptional performance who have an interest in continuing their career in veterinary diagnostics.
- TVMDL Step Program | This program is designed to recognize service to the agency and experience/skills gained by new hires at their 6- and 18-month anniversary. When available, these employees will be eligible for merit increases at the 12-month mark and will be eligible for promotion through the Career Ladder after two years.
- TVMDL employees also benefit from a unique holiday schedule. Learn more about agency holidays, here.