While the primary mission of TVMDL is to provide diagnostic services to the animal industries of Texas, we also maintain the capability to provide testing services to others involved in research or commercial businesses. To enter into an agreement with TVMDL for commercial or research testing, complete the Price Agreement.
Diagnostic testing capabilities:
• Comparative pathology & phenotyping services
• Employing state-of-the-art technology for diagnostics
Testing fees under research and/or commercial test agreements will be determined individually. Please note, for out-of-state clients, the listed out-of-state pricing will be used to calculate rates.
An accession fee will be charged at $6.00 per accession for all clients.
- The form must accompany each set of sample(s) as they are submitted to one of our four laboratories
- Samples should be submitted between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Each sample must be individually identified with the animals’ I.D. number and the I.D. number must be indicated on the submittal form
- Correct and complete information on the submittal form is the responsibility of the responsible party/principal investigator (P.I.)
After tests are conducted, TVMDL will send laboratory reports via e-mail or fax. Please indicate your preferred method on the agreement form.
If you have a current TVMDL account, results will be sent as requested via your account.
TVMDL will include an invoice with each laboratory report. This is for your information. Do not pay from this invoice. TVMDL will send a monthly statement on the first working day of each month. You must pay the amount indicated on the monthly statement by the 25th of the month or your account will be blocked and you will receive no further testing or results until the account balance is paid in full.