Same day results on ‘STAT’ requests will be available for cytology received in the Clinical Pathology Laboratory before 3:30 PM. Specimens received after that time will be reported the following day.
Texas Bovine Testing
- TVMDL at College Station and Amarillo can only provide serologic testing for disease diagnostic purposes for Texas bovine specimens.
- Testing of Texas bovine for regulatory purposes must be sent directly to the TAHC State/Federal Brucellosis Laboratory at the following address:
8200 Cameron Road
Suite A 186
Austin, TX 78754
- Testing done at the TAHC State/Federal Brucellosis Laboratory may incur additional charges. The report and charges will be sent directly to the client from the TAHC State/Federal Brucellosis Laboratory.
- Texas brucellosis regulatory testing includes inter & intra state movement (ie. health certificates), international exports, herd certification, stock show, private sales and change of ownership.
Texas Swine Testing
- Texas brucellosis regulatory card test can be performed at TVMDL (Amarillo or College Station).
- Texas brucellosis regulatory tests (RAP) can be performed at a TAHC State/Federal Brucellosis Lab.
- TVMDL can provide disease diagnostic testing for swine species at its College Station and Amarillo labs.
- Fees will apply for testing for diagnostic and regulatory testing at TVMDL’s College Station and Amarillo labs.
All Other Species Within Texas
- Brucellosis testing for any purpose for all other species from Texas can be conducted at the TVMDL labs in College Station or Amarillo.
All Other Species from States Other Than Texas
- Testing for all species for any purpose may be performed at both TVMDL labs.
- Out of state fees will apply. Visit our fee schedule for current pricing.