Samples can be left at both the Amarillo and College Station laboratories if clients cannot arrive during regular business hours.
In Amarillo, samples can be left in refrigerated storage in the vestibule on the north-east side of the building.
In College Station, samples can be left in refrigerated storage located near the loading dock.
Effective Monday, February 27, 2017, TVMDL will receive after hour shipments at its new location:
483 Agronomy Road
College Station, TX 77840
- Complete submission form (forms located on writing desk inside the after hours receiving area).
- Ensure all specimens are labeled with animal IDs and client account number(s).
- Place the specimen and submittal form in separate plastic bags. Place the sealed submission form bag inside the specimen bag. If the form will not fit, staple or paper clip the two together.
- Place the specimen with submittal form in the designated plastic bin inside the refrigerator.
- Ensure refrigerator door closes completely.
There is no after hours charge for sample submitted in the refrigerator.