Clients Without an Account
**Due to the potential health risk to TVMDL personnel, the Agency does not provide testing on any specimen derived from primate species, including lemurs. The only exception to this policy is that testing of formalin-fixed tissue may be performed.
First time using our submission form? Check out our Submission Form Guide.
Special Testing Forms
- Digital Cytology submission form
- Dermatopathology Specialty Service Form
- Dematopathology Fee Schedule
- CEM Form
- Trichomoniasis Test Record (Texas Animal Health Commission)
- Equine Piroplasmosis Laboratory Test Record (Texas Animal Health Commission)
- TVMDL accepts samples taken from animals suspected to be infected with rabies. Samples will be forwarded to the Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS) for testing. Submitters should be prepared to follow the TDHS shipping and processing information.
- Supply Order Form
- Client Discounted FedEx Shipping Labels
- Become a TVMDL Client – Account Application Form
- Client Account Reactivation Form
- Facility Tour Release and Indemnification Agreement
- Photography and Video Release Agreement
All samples and accompanying documentation submitted to TVMDL for testing become the property of the agency and may be tested as part of state/federal surveillance programs, utilized for research and educational purposes, and/or development of new assays. TVMDL is unable to return samples to the client unless prior arrangements are made and approved by the agency Director or designee.