TVMDL has long maintained a special discount account with FedEx and offered our clients access to our shipping rates. However, this method does not allow clients to easily track packages, comparison shop for rates, or have a comprehensive accounting of shipping charges. The SVA program offers improved customer service, a wider array of shipping options, and much lower shipping prices to all TVMDL clients, for all your shipments.
This program offers several benefits:
- SVA provides real-time rates from FedEx, UPS and LSO. The SVA has access to Federal shipping rates which are much lower than those for state entities or private businesses. For example, under this program clients can access these rates:
- Up to 5lbs. via overnight by 10:30 am next day delivery (within Texas): UPS $8.50 and FedEx $9.25.
- Up to 5 lbs. next day ground commercial: UPS $7.00, FedEx $8.00, and LSO $7.25.
- Tracking numbers from all carriers are stored in your SVA account for quick and easy tracking. Schedule pickups from your SVA account and sign up to receive notifications when packages are delivered.
- Instead of handling separate invoices from each carrier, SVA will send clients a weekly consolidated bill for all shipments.
- SVA will audit invoices for accuracy, file lost freight claims and provide dedicated customer service to address any questions or issues regarding shipping.
- There is no cost to sign up for this service. You do not pay a monthly fee to SVA or TVMDL. The only expense is the actual shipping charges incurred from FedEx, UPS, or LSO.
- Clients can use this service to ship any package to any destination – not just TVMDL.
Clients access this service one of three ways:
- Log into the online SVA portal to view real time price comparisons, print labels and schedule pickups.
- Call, fax, or email SVA and a customer services representative will respond with pricing options, schedule carrier pickups, and email/ fax package labels.
- Request pre-printed labels and have them sent to your office from SVA.
SVA is a 3rd party logistics company that employees disabled veterans; they hold a Texas state contract for freight and logistical services. TVMDL has a successful working relationship with SVA and has the utmost confidence in their ability to meet the unique needs of our clients and our industry.
To sign up, complete the enrollment form or contact SVA via one of the methods below. A representative will inquire about your preferred shipping method, gather invoicing information and set up your online account. Sign up today for significant savings on all your shipping needs, get simpler, but more comprehensive, shipping service, and support disabled veterans.
Phone: 713-586-8815 | TVMDL@svalogistics.com | Fax: 844-405-7250